Incorporating in the State of Nevada

posted in: Commentary 0

If you’re planning on starting a new business in the State of Nevada you will want to know how to get incorporated.

First, you will need to identify a Resident Agent to accept appointment of your new company. This needs to be someone residing in the State of Nevada who can receive correspondence from the Nevada Secretary of State.

Second, depending on the business you are starting and whether or not you will have partners a decision needs to be made on what type of corporation to establish. In recent years more individuals have been choosing to start Limited Liability Companies, but C-Corps, LLP’s, Trusts, etc. are all offered as options in the State of Nevada.

Finally, if you need assistance forming your corporation, getting your business licenses, or dealing with planning or land-use issues a Business Consultant is the way to go. At the Taylor Consulting Group, we bring expert knowledge of the licensing process and assist our clients from start to finish. Our goal is to handle all the paperwork for our clients so they can spend more time making their new businesses successful!

Contact the Taylor Consulting Group today for your free consultation.